Subject: Reminder: REMINDER: For action: Nominations for Salmonella and Campylobacter AST EQA - new rounds starting
From: "FWD ECDC" <[email-masked]>
To: Jevgenia Epštein <[email-masked]>, "Janne Pullat" <[email-masked]>,Kairi Tõnsau <[email-masked]>, "Liisa Lilje" <[email-masked]>, "Regina Russanova" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 15:38:46 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

To: Estonian NFP for FWD and OCPs for microbiology for Salmonella and 
Campylobacter

Copy: National Coordinator

Dear Estonian colleagues,

We would appreciate if you could inform us who should be the contact point 
for the antimicrobial susceptibility testing EQA on Salmonella and on 
Campylobacter. We need this information so that the contractors know who to 
invite for the EQAs.

Thanks in advance,

Therese

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: FWD ECDC <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2024 10:32 AM
Subject: REMINDER: For action: Nominations for Salmonella and Campylobacter 
AST EQA - new rounds starting
Importance: High

ECDC NORMAL

To: NFPs for FWD

Copy: Prior nominated contact points, National Coordinators

Dear colleagues,

We have not yet received the nominations for laboratories to participate in 
the next Salmonella and Campylobacter AST EQA, please see below mail. We 
would appreciate if you can send this information as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Therese Westrell, ECDC FWD team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: FWD ECDC
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2024 10:38 AM
To: Cc:
Subject: For action: Nominations for Salmonella and Campylobacter AST EQA - 
new rounds starting

To: NFPs for FWD

Copy: Prior nominated contact points

Dear colleagues,

We would like to inform that we now have two contracts in place for the 
service of providing External Quality Assessment schemes for Salmonella and 
Campylobacter antimicrobial susceptibility testing. The Salmonella contract 
is with RIVM, the Netherlands, and the Campylobacter contract with SSI, 
Denmark. Congratulations to both! These contracts will run until the EURL 
for FWD bacteria is fully up and running. This year, the EQA schemes will 
only cover phenotypic AST as the genotypic AST scheme is provided through 
the HaDEA FWD AMR RefLabCap, organised by SSI. The strains will be sent out 
after summer. Next year, we hope there is still time to launch another round 
with both phenotypic and genotypic AST.

We would now like to know if you want to make any changes in the nominations 
of participating laboratories and contact persons. Attached you can find the 
list of contacts from the last round in 2022. Some laboratories participates 
in both the Salmonella and the Campylobacter AST EQA while in other labs, it 
is separated. We are aware that some of the contact points are no longer at 
the institutes so please review and provide new names and also their e-mail 
addresses.

We would appreciate to get the necessary updates to the nominations by 
Friday 21 June.

Thanks in advance,

Therese Westrell

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.